Filling Out The Application

Download the application here

For free help filling out your application:
Attend a workshop in your community

You can also call 211 or text 85274 for a list of counseling resources near your neighborhood.

Please bring the following paperwork:

Recorded Proof of Ownership:
Deed, Land Contract, Court Order or Divorce Settlement

Proof of Residence:
For everyone who lives in the home;
Current photo ID or driver’s license for all adults (18+)
Report card, transcript, or other document with address for all children (5-17)

Proof of ALL Income: 
For everyone who lives in the home;
2018 Federal and/or state income tax return (if filed)
For household members who did not file tax returns;
W2’s, paystubs, SSI/SSD, pension, food stamps, FIA/DHS, child support, self-employment, signed letter from anyone who is helping you financially, etc.

Proof of Assets:
Only necessary if assets are over $12,000;
Bank statement, 401k statement, insurance letters, etc.

Proof of Expenses:
Only necessary if household income is over the guidelines;

Utility bills, medical bills, phone/cable/internet bills, tax payment plan, credit cards/loans, insurance bills, etc.